Cookies usage policy
What are cookies?
A cookie is a text file that a website saves on the browser of the user's computer. Usually cookies allow the storage of the preferences expressed by the user so that they do not have to be re-entered later. The browser saves this information and sends it back to the site's server when the user visits that website again.
This site uses three types of cookies
- Technical cookies: they ensure that the site functions correctly. They can be of two types:
- Persistent: they remain stored on the user's browser until a pre-set expiry date, which varies from cookie to cookie;
- Session cookies: they are deleted once the browser is closed.
- Analytical cookies: used by the server or third parties to collect data on website usage, traffic source, pages visited and time spent on the site in an anonymous and aggregated manner
- Third-party technical cookies: used by third parties to enable the integration of the site with social profiles in relation to the preferences expressed on social networks and the sharing of content by users.
According to current legislation, we are not required to ask for explicit consent for technical, analytical and third party cookies, as they are necessary for the correct use of the website. Individual users, if they do not agree with their use, can in any case disable these cookies, aware that their absence may cause a wrong display of the website.